MEMBERSHIP FORM (सदस्यता आवेदन-पत्र )
(PLEASE FILL IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
कृप्या कोई एक विकल्प चुने Please check one of the following :
नियमित रूप से आजीवन सदस्य / Regular Life Member:
Rs 16000 INR in Indian subcontinent
नियमित वार्षिक सदस्य / Regular Annual Member:
Rs 2300 INR in Indian subcontinent
संबद्ध आजीवन / Associate Life Member:
Rs 9500 INR in Indian subcontinent
संबद्ध वार्षिक / Associate Annual Member:
Rs 1600 INR in Indian subcontinent
वार्षिक संस्थागत / Annual Institutional:
Rs 3300 INR in Indian subcontinent
Please make check or bank draft payable to ‘International Hindi Association’ in USD and mail to:
203 Cheltenham Lane,
Munroe Falls, OH 44262, USA;
Phone: (330) 622-1377;
In India, please make check or bank draft payable to ‘International Hindi Association, India chapter’ and mail to:
Mr. Shiv Kumar Meharia,
E5 City Center, Bokaro Steel City,
Phone: +91 94311 27573;
Check / Draft No:
The membership provides the following benefits:
- A subscription of widely acclaimed quarterly literary magazine Vishwa published from the U.S. in Jan, April, July and Oct.
- Discounts on IHA products and services such as Hindi CDs, Kavi Sammelan, seminars, conferences, and youth-clubs
- Rewarding volunteer opportunities in many valuable programs in the USA and India
- Access to Member’s-only information, and prior notification of events
- Regular Membership provides right to vote on matters of the Association after a waiting period of sixty days.
- Associate Membership provides all the benefit except the voting right. For details, go to the www.hindi.org.
The Board of Directors maintain the right to deny, suspend or cancel membership of any individuals who fail to abide by the Articles of
Incorporation or the Bylaws or whose activities are deemed detrimental to the proper functioning of the Association. The Board is not obligated
to refund any unused portion of the membership dues for cancelled membership.
‘Vishwa’ welcomes original writings in Hindi from all quarters. Writings dealing with immigrant experiences are especially welcome. For
further information, or to submit your writings for consideration, please contact: The Editor, Mr. Ramesh Joshi, 10046 Parkland Drive,
Twinsburg, OH 44087, USA. Phone USA +1 (330) 688-4927, India +91 94601 55700; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.hindi.org to contact us or for additional information.